- About Us
- Jr. Act-So
The art of making three-dimensional forms or designs.
- Only one (1) project can be entered.
- The National Office will provide display table space.
- Each contestant is required to make an oral presentation explaining the methods or techniques used in developing the project not to exceed three (3) minutes.
- Craft projects (i.e. ceramics, macramé, etc.) will not be accepted.
- Gold medalists advancing to the National Competition level will be required to upload images of their entries to a designated site.
NOTE: The deadline for submission of national registration documents is the first Friday in May. No materials or copies will be accepted at the National Competition.
Contestants Will Be Judged By The Following Criteria:
- Concept (20 pts.)
- Composition (20 pts.)
- Craftsmanship (20 pts.)
- How well the medium was applied (20 pts.)
- Dimensional Form (20 pts.)