- About Us
- Jr. Act-So
The process, art and technique of capturing images with an analog or digital camera
Examples include but are not limited to: Black and white photographs, color photographs, digital or analog photographs, photograms, other experimental photography, etc.
- No more than six (6) photographs can be submitted or one (1) collage of work.
- The photographs and/or mounting boards must be no larger than 20x16 inches and mounted on white, black, or gray color boards.
- The contestant is required to make a minimum three (3) minute oral presentation, explaining the methods or techniques used in developing the project.
- The National Office will provide display tables.
- Gold medalists advancing to the National Competition level will be required to upload their entries to a designated site.
NOTE: The deadline for submission of national registration documents is the first Friday in May. No materials or copies will be accepted at the National Competition
Contestants Will Be Judged By The Following Criteria:
- Cleanness (25 pts.)
- Composition (25 pts.)
- Effective use of Light (25 pts.)
- Theme (25 pts.)
* A portion reprinted with permission from the Alliance for Young Artists & Writers**